Are you ready for a Gypsy Divers trip?
Gypsy Divers offers unparalleled dive travel experiences. For over 30 years, Gypsy Divers has been leading dive travel excursions around the world. We have dedicated, experienced dive travel leaders who work very hard to assure that you have the best dive experience possible. Many new, life-long friends have been made on a scuba travel
vacation with Gypsy Divers. So what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Traveling with us is truly enjoyable - we have hundreds of divers who will attest to this. But it also involves a contractual relationship that you need to fully understand. Please carefully read this letter.
Once you find a trip you like, just stop by the shop or call us at 919-255-1931 to get signed up.
- BLACKBEARDS Sail/Dive with Lauryn Sep 1 - 7
- Utopia VIllage with Laine and Mary Ann Sep 1 - 8 (Sorry - FULL! wait-list only)
- Key Largo Sept 12 - 16
- Florida Springs Jan 18 - 21
- Florida Springs Feb 15 - 18
- Cayman Brac Feb 16 - 23
- Florida Springs Mar 15 - 18
- Blackbeards Sail / Dive with Lauryn Apr 13 - 19
- Key Largo Apr 24 - 28
- Belize Explorer with Laine and Mary Ann May 4 - 11 (Sorry - sold out. Waitlist only)
- Key Largo May 29 - Jun 2
- Key Largo Jun 2 - 6
- Saint Lucia with Shannon and Jenn June 29 - July 6
- Key Largo Jul 10 -14
- Key Largo Jul 14 - 16
- Key Largo Aug 14 - 18
- Bonaire at Buddy Dives with Randy Aug 24 - 31
- Bonaire at Buddy Dives with Randy Aug 31 - Sep 7
- TRUK Lagoon with Billy and Gary Aug 31 - Sep 7
- Key Largo Sep 18 - 22
- Key Largo Oct 16-20
Please understand that trip itineraries, pricing, and availability are always subject to change. Look these trips over. Call us if you have any questions. We want you to know all the exciting details. If we have not set links to these trips yet, it is because we have just placed them on the calendar and are now finalizing the details.
If you've not yet ever traveled with us, here's a page that explains how we run our travel program.
Important note: Today, almost every destination REQUIRES THAT YOU HAVE A PASSPORT as the only acceptable personal identification document. (In other words, if you don't have a passport, they won't let you on the flight to that country.) If you're not an American citizen, some destinations additionally require visas. If you do not have a passport, please get one IMMEDIATELY. Here's a link to get your application. If you are not an American citizen, please CONFIRM with us that your personal identification documentation is acceptable to the destination country(ies) to which you will be traveling.
call us at 919-255-1931 to sign up or stop by the shop. We're looking forward to answering your questions.